users here right now: 21,118
The unofficial Apple community
An unofficial community to discuss Apple devices and software, including news, rumors, opinions and analysis pertaining to the company located at One Apple Park Way.
- Join the r/Apple Discord Server
- Check out the r/Apple Podcast
- Join the IRC via web chat
- IRC Server: irc.snoonet.org
- Channel: #apple
- No reposts, and/or rehosted content.
- No memes, direct images or contextless image/video posts.
- No NSFW content.
- Posts must foster reasonable discussion.
- No editorialized link titles (use the original source's title if applicable).
- No rude, offensive, or hateful comments.
- No posts that aren’t directly related to Apple or the Apple eco-system.
- No support questions outside of the Daily Advice Thread. We may approve your post if it is a high-level issue that can't be found through searches, or if it affects a large amount of people.
- No spam. No surveys. Self-promotion is allowed on Sundays only, strictly reserved for app developers and must be in the form of a self-post.
- No content related to piracy or illegal activities.
- No posts or comments relating to buying, selling, trading, giveaways or asking for advice about any of those topics. The proper place for advice is /r/AppleWhatShouldIBuy.
- No posts about bugs in beta software. These belong in the beta subreddits listed below.
- Comments that are spreading COVID vaccine misinformation/claims are not allowed.
|Advice Thread (Daily)||6am ET|
|Self-Promotion Sunday||All Day ET|
Not sure what to buy?
- MacOS, OSX
- Mac, MacBook
- Apple II
- Apple Watch
- Official Reddit app
- iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch wallpapers
- ARKit Creators
Content which benefits the community (news, rumors, and discussions) is valued over content which benefits only the individual (technical questions, help buying/selling, rants, etc.). This fundamental difference in audience is why we support two communities, r/Apple and r/AppleHelp. If you'd like to view their content together, click here.
This subreddit is not endorsed or sponsored by Apple Inc.