users here right now: 3,971
I Am A, where the mundane becomes fascinating and the outrageous suddenly seems normal.
Please check out our Rules and FAQs
Click here to schedule an AMA on our calendar.
Consider supporting our Patreon
AMAs are scheduled in Eastern Time (GMT-4:00).
|20 Sep||1:30pm||Ethan Hawke and Greg Ruth||Graphic novelists of Meadowlark and Indeh||Remind Me|
|21 Sep||10am||Bicycle Health, Ankit Gupta and Dr. Brian Clear||Bicycle Health provides virtual, evidence-based treatment for opioid addiction.||Remind Me|
|21 Sep||3pm||Dr. Jackie Whittaker, Arthritis Research Canada||Working to prevent and treat the most common type of arthritis: osteoarthritis.||Remind Me|
|22 Sep||11:30am||Luca Cuccia, Ryszard Kubinski, Ryan Martin||Patients, doctors, and microbiome researchers helping those with IBD and IBS||Remind Me|
|23 Sep||12pm||Dr. Margaret Lowman Ph.D. aka Canopy Meg||Global pioneer in forest canopy ecology. Arbornaut. Author. Educator. Speaker.||Remind Me|
|23 Sep||12pm||Chris Galipo, chief of the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Scholarship Branch, Health Resources and Services Administration, Health and Human Services||Chris Galipo will discuss NHSC scholarships for health care providers.||Remind Me|
|24 Sep||2pm||Brian Leifert||Florida criminal defense attorney and former prosecutor||Remind Me|
|24 Sep||3pm||Emily Calandrelli||Host of Emily's Wonder Lab and Executive Team for Brooke Owens Fellowship||Remind Me|
|27 Sep||12pm||Sahra Nguyen, Founder of Nguyen Coffee Supply||Founder of Nguyen Coffee Supply disrupting the future of specialty coffee||Remind Me|
|28 Sep||12pm||Renascent Canada||Sunil Boodhai, MSW (RSW), addictions therapist, manager of family programs||Remind Me|
|28 Sep||2:30pm||Jonathan Pelson||Telecom industry veteran and author of Wireless Wars||Remind Me|
|29 Sep||12pm||Rebecca of Relationship-Solutions LLC||Communication skills coach, with a focus on helping socially anxious adults||Remind Me|
|5 Oct||11am||Aparna Rayasam||App, API, Security, Abuse & Fraud expert on a mission to protect life online||Remind Me|
|6 Oct||1pm||Kaleb Thorshov||Licensed Professional Counselor answering questions for/about the LGBTQ comm.||Remind Me|
AMAs should be about:
- Something uncommon that plays a central role in your life, or
- A truly interesting and unique event.
- Explanation and examples of this rule can be found here
All AMAs require proof.
- Proof should be included in the text of the post when you start your AMA. If it must remain confidential, you can message it to the moderators and we can verify you.
- See here for tips concerning proof and examples
- Requests should be posted in /r/IAmARequests
- All initial responses to posters must contain a properly punctuated question.
- Attempting to bypass this rule by adding a ? to a non question will result in a permanent ban.
- See more on our comment removals policy here
- Email us at email@example.com!
- Step-by-step guide to doing an AMA
- Related subreddits
- Follow us on Twitter or Like us on Facebook!